- §.1 General Provisions
- The data administrator is Pom-Pom Justyna Łuczaj, Katarzyna Perek civil partnership based in Olmonty, ul. Łąkowa 14 A, 15-603 Olmonty, Poland. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, we use secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the purchase form and in the subscription form for the newsletter are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§3. Data Administrator
- The service provider is the data administrator of their clients. This means that if you have an Account on our site, or have purchased goods in our store without registering your account, we process your details such as: name, surname, address, company address (if given as the address for shipping) e-mail address, phone number, IP address.
- The service provider is also the administrator of the data of persons subscribed to the newsletter, discount code and persons issuing comments / opinions on the pom-pom.pl store website.
- Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory Institution.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. At this address, you can send requests for access to your personal data, remove your data or restrict their processing.
- We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of seeking possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- The removal of personal data may take place as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
- We have implemented data encryption and we have introduced access control, to minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by the processors with whom we work closely, i.e. courier companies, and the company responsible for email automation software.
§3. Cookies files
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
18. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analitics, which records user behavior on the site.
19. Our website uses the following cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the website
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to it by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.